View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Latch
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This was a spectacular episode. It's got fighting, Danny getting worried about Keith getting mad, Danny trying to get serious and ask why they fight, and more. I know Chemda said during the show that you need to watch it to see Keith look satisfied after insulting Danny, but the best shot of the whole episode was her face when Keith said something about Danny's mom. The look of shock was hilarious.

If your uncle was making those jokes and then looked down on you when you tried to join in, that's fucking BS, Danny. Facebook friend him again just so you can unfriend him. Also, I agree about the plane seat situation. Just because you can lean your seat back, doesn't necessarily mean you should. Especially if you're in the second-from-last row. That poor person behind you can't move their seat back at all to compensate. I have long legs and generally lock my legs in so the person in front of me trying to move their seat back has to actually work at it to fight against my knees. Dickish, but fuck them.

Also, I'm not sure how much Nick Cave you've listened to, but check out his album Murder Ballads. It's a whole album about murder from various different viewpoints, but the songs are ballads, so they sound sweet and nice. A stark contrast to the lyrics -- it makes for a great album (IMHO).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote