View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
thirteen
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Just because you're tall, doesn't mean you get to be an asshole. Notice what's going on behind you and don't put the seat ALL the way back. It can ruin the entire trip for someone else. Some seats on a bus go back all the way to the face of the person behind you. You think they made the bus that way so you can do it all the time when there's someone there behind you? Obviously not. The designers were idiots, or there was some other reason behind it.

Last time I was on a coach bus, the douchebag in front of me put his seat all the way back until I only had 1 inch in front of my face to breathe. He noticed this, but didn't give a shit. I moved eventually, but if the bus was full I wouldn't have had this chance.

Keith is only against Danny on this one because he's tall. This is normally the kind of thing he'd agree about. The majority of people like something so it's right? OK, Keith.

Last edited by thirteen; 06-28-2014 at 09:04 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote