Thread: 69: My Buddy
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
J. Canines

This episode was titled My Buddy but could have just as easily been Hydration, Hydration, Hydration! It's important to drink water when taking recreational drugs. Mandatory to check water pressure in rentals. Also, wise to sip a lil agua betwixt cervesas.

Fuck me! That last one I'm just starting to learn at 34! I don't know if it's having Irish drunkard in my DNA, but I usually just drink until I blackout. Now. Am I fool for doing so?? Absolutely. However, I feel like it's sad we don't teach young Americans, (in the country of America) how to drink properly. Seems like other countries have less problems associated with this.

Now. Allow me to explain the VIP.

I was recently verbally trashed on an ep of KATG. There was a highly politicized debate and although I felt like I made good points; none were mentioned. It kinda sucked. However. I learned a valuable lesson. Never try and debate a sleeveless dictator! They have a podcast and aren't afraid to use it

So basically I'm done being a little bitch about this.

I also apologize for sounding ungrateful to you for the Free VIP. I was so pissed off; I didn't think about how rude giving it to Scat would be. Although, I did write a pretty kickass 20 question KATG Quiz that he successfully answered, to obtain said VIP.

Hell. Perhaps he shall become another fan of the always rockin' never stoppin' Brother Love OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWRRR!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote