View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
thelastknowngod

The Bell Hooks text service thing reminds me of this prank my little bro thought he played on me. As a joke, he wrote my number all over the place at this one bar in Philly like "Call for a good time" or whatever. I started getting random texts from people all the time. After a while I realized that 99% of the time it was from guys who were given the number from some girl they were hitting on.

Now when I get these texts I intentionally fuck with the guys for no one else's enjoyment but my own. At this point I start sending them on scavenger hunts. The last one was from some dude living in Ft Lauderdale (no idea how my number ended up down there). He said he had a pocket full of weed and wanted to hang out. First, I had him driving around trying to find me pixie sticks and a green slurpee. The address I gave him was the headquarters for the Ft Lauderdale police department. He asked if it was a house or apt. I said, "It's the big house" and that I had "a room in the back just for you." haha

My little bro thought putting my number all over the place would suck. Now I actually really love getting these text. It's always hilarious how much you can fuck with dudes before they realize somethings up.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote