View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 11:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Once again, BroLo comes through with the solid advice. I agree, (with his assessment of the gal whose family bad mouths her partner) and think every family is prone towards not liking the 'new addition' so to speak.

I mean, what father doesn't immediately hate their daughter's boyfriend? I have a 12 yr old daughter. Guess what? I already have discussions with other fathers about killing, (and/ or slightly maiming future suitors). She's 12. Never even had a boyfriend yet. It's ridiculous!

On the other hand, she might be divulging too much info to her family. Is she doing stuff like announcing, "OMG! I came home the other day and Ralph, (the dudes name is Ralph in this scenario) Ralph got really stoned, ate all the macaroni, and passed out in his underwear in front of the tv. He was so cute just laying there; I just had to blow him. It's like I totally forgave him for being unemployed!"

Every man trying to get a lady should be putting equal work towards said lady and said lady's family. If they are unresponsive; fuck 'em. However, it's a bit odd this guy hasn't picked up on the family's vibe yet.

Anyways.

I flipped through Welcome to the Family wondering if I could recognize BroLo's younger self. The answer was a younger, short haired, Italian-looking Brother Love! I especially liked the fat dude who would cram entire food items into his pie hole. Pretty funny stuff.

This Lorelei video sounds like it's going to be amazing! I like that the band went the artistic route on music video and is capturing the narrative of the song. Also, even dead, the actress playing Lorelei looks pretty damn hot. There's also a cameo by Santa? The Old Man himself??? I'm in!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote