View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 11:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I've read a few books on bikers. Here's some Fun Facts I don't think are covered in the show:

Patches are very important. In the (late 50's/ early 60's?) The American Motorcycle Association (along with motorcycle manufacturing companies) didn't like how bikers were being perceived. They announced in ads "Only 1% of bikers are outlaws" This of course resulted in every MC biker proudly displaying a 1% patch.

Sex is very important to bikers. In reality, all bikers do is: ride, fight, and/ or fuck. Sex patches are wings that vary in color. Each with their own meaning:

Purple Wings = Sex with corpse

Green Wings = Sex with a chick who has a venereal disease

Yellow Wings = Drank female urine

And my personal favorite: Red Wings. For sex with a gal during her special time of the month. I mean, who doesn't have Red Wings on the ol' leather jacket and/ or pull-over hoody? Am I right?! Although I feel like that patch should just be a towel. A dark towel thrown on a bed...

So. Whenever you are buying meth or brokering the murder of your obnoxious neighbor with a biker; remember that green wing patch means danger. Wash your hands and/ or get a penicillin shot accordingly

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 10-12-2014 at 11:43 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote