View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 01:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,082
I've worked with disabled folks both in a gov home setting, (which is...upsetting like standards) as well as personal homes. Here in the states you can get what's called a PCA certificate. A personal care attendant certificate. This is seemingly for those who can smoke pot, but yet just enough to piss in a cup/ and/ or work with the handicapped.

It is my opinion that caring for disabled peoples is more important than being politically correct and humor-less...

(Offline)   Reply With Quote