View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

"...she will be wearing a blue dress."

I can see Chemda and Dylan's point. I mean, Monica was an aspiring political person, in the Nation's capital, and working for the most powerful person in the world: The President. If you look at what other mistresses have said, (take JFK's for example) they all say the same thing. It doesn't matter how virginal or prudent you are. When the President Kennedy asks you to blow him and then a staffer; you do it. You're mesmerized. So I think the sexism Chemda and guest alluded to is very real.

I also think Bill Clinton is a scumbag, (which is a concept liberals can't seem to embrace). He was recently on The Daily Show. Jon Stewart was silent and reverent. Hanging on every word uttered. All liberals are silent and revere this pig like he's a big fucking deal. It's gross. Keith nailed it. Both Hillary and Bill are only married for their political careers...

Although the sexism of what happened was and is very real. I just cannot listen to Monica. The woman's mantra is a tired announcement of "I'm a victim." She's endlessly trying to capitalize on a scandal and there's just no class in that. She's no activist. She's a walking talking TMZ story.

Fuck her and the blue dress an ex-Prez came in on.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote