View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 10:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
I'm sorry did you miss the class for adults called consequences and taking responsibility for ones own actions? Having an abortion because it is uncomfortable or inconvenient doesn't seem justification to me. I'm assuming we aren't talking about Catholics who aren't allowed to use birth control or for that matter have abortions.

Have sex all you want but use birth control or deal with the fact that you may get pregnant with a local human parasite. Too many take sex too casually and by that I mean how serious the consequence is if not using birth control, not how many partners you want.

And don't even start on rape incest or possible health issues to the mother, you will just sound silly. I never said I was anti abortion.
really? 'cause you sound it. abortion is a reality. it has /always/ been a reality. it should be safe. it should be legal. it should be accessible.

why is giving birth the only way of taking responsibility? why is having an abortion my taking sex too casually? birth control fails.

don't even start? ok, asshole. you can take a running fucking leap into my fist.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote