View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 09:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Keith
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Pat, you pushed it so I started remembering and hearing more about all the inappropriate sexual offenses.

You know that's where this has gone, so don't play stupid and think we can ignore that now.

But meanwhile I'll address the above stupidity.

You said to me that it was a tough summer with you and your ex? I ask because I instead remember how you said you don’t miss your ex because Crissy was a cunt and a crazy bitch, and you've seen it for some time now. Does any of that sound familiar, Mr. Respectful?

And why would you even try to throw in Chemda and Lauren's relationship, and how mature you are about it as though I wasn't in regards to ‘he’ and ‘she?’ You weren't an asshole at the bar about it or I would have left, but you certainly aren't going to make anyone think you're Open-Minded Pat who always supported what they have going. "Keith it's simple, you just use HE. What's the big deal?" Can you imagine EVER saying that, you goofy fuck, ESPECIALLY when it's just the two of us?

“From the time Keith comes in, he’s louder than the piano. He is, as he generally is, the loudest thing happening in the room and immediately the center of attention and of course he’s directing all his attention at me, trying to get me to change what I’m doing, being funny for his friends and just generally being a nuisance, but granted it's funny to his cohorts.”

For what it's worth, you weren't playing anything when we came in.

Then you paint myself and Danny, Xerxes, and Scott - three of the shyest and nicest people I know – as bullies that somehow had no problem changing their entire personalities?

This never happened, Pat. This so-called conversation that you typed never took place. And these witnesses wouldn't lie about it for me.

Can anyone imagine me pleading, “I just want to play with you!”

Me, Danny, Xerxes, and Scott. We're some group of punks.

Now, you'll bring up weird minutia and not address certain things, Pat, so just so you know now I probably won't address your stupidity regarding the above story. I know how you talk and type. You think you’re very clever. But now we're onto bigger things, so now you can address all the sexual harassment that we've been talking about. That’s probably a little more important anyway.

See? I knew you'd find a place to tell your side of things.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote