View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 09:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Pat,

You really think I would be this angry with you because you called kick an asshole at a bar?!
Way to address the smallest issue.

First, this is not the first time your shitty temper came out on one of us because you were uncomfortable. You laid into me one time before the show. I'll spare everyone the details because for some fucking reason I'm still trying to not fully blast you. However, you were so crazy inappropriate that I had to collect myself before the show so that I do what I'm in the studio to do. I kept that story to myself thinking that it was a mistake and that's not really you. But you've been fake and shitty for a while.

In all fairness, you apologized for that and I thought that was the end if it. But it wasn't.

A couple times after you came on the show again, I emailed you about feeling weird about when you're in the studio and you acted like I was making things up. I sent you details and you still said it must have been in my head.

You don't like us. You haven't for a while. (Even that story you typed out shows now much you hate when Keith is even in the same room with you.)
You've been keeping in touch because we have a show that you don't want to break ties with. And we've been keeping in touch for the same reason.

But your shit fucking distain for us is palpable and your behavior towards women is intolerable.

What you wrote out is text noise. Stop acting like a victim. Like we don't know you. You're playing up that we're assholes who dismiss our friends?! You haven't acted like a friend for a long time now. The boiling point has come. Stop yourself. It's old.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote