View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 11:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
Rufio
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Here's the thing, Piffle. You can still like Pat. You will simply no longer be able to like Pat from my house. That's all.

Buy his albums, and go see his shows. Not only don't I care, how would I even know?

But for you to be saying I should understand that you hadn't been able to form an opinion yet and that I need to understand that fact is stupid. It's stupid because you have already voiced your opinion saying we're immature and bitchy to make a big deal of some BS silly fight in a bar.

Pat tricked you with his say-nothing double-talk. "Why can't we just talk it out..." Are you kidding me?

You see, this means you've chosen a side. You've chosen Pat's side saying it's not right of me to not have him on the show. You said this after two shows of me explaining why.

You're the one MAKING yourself pick a side, and so it upsets you, so you try to take it out on me.

To have listened to KATG all this time, Piffle, and to bring up that it confuses the listener when we all of sudden seem to hate someone, is stupid to me as well. It's stupid because while I can see it being a surprise, after all this time you act like it had to have come out of nowhere, perhaps even that we're making these accusations up. This didn't come out of nowhere. We told you that. Now I'll explain why we don't tell you along the way in case you haven't gotten it from the show and the above posts.

When it comes to people like our previous Gossip Queen Patrice and now Pat Dixon, we TRY to keep their bad faults hidden and hopefully it'll stop, things get corrected, and we can move on without the audience looking at them wrong. They were our friend or our guest, and we try to do that courtesy. Anytime, and I do mean anytime, KATG has had a public falling out, it's because the friend/guest publicly pushed it to the point where we are ridiculous to keep it private any longer. To say calling out Pat was an asshole move is stupid as well. How can't you tell that we've been doing the opposite for too long? We were assholes for thinking his behavior would change!

How can't you tell that Chemda is holding even more damaging things back and that I'm PRAYING Pat's dumb enough to push it further? That's not obvious?

Remember when Patrice stole from people and the witnesses came forward in calls and email and people still wrote we should have her on "cause she's so funny," and, "What's her side of the story?" That reminds me of this, and it's insane.

Again, you don't HAVE to pick a side. But you did, and I won't listen to a moron that heard this last show and can not only look at Pat with a little disdain, but on top of it go against us.

I've been thorough this before, we'll unfortunately go through it again, and I'm not confused in the least.

Now behave.
You're encouraging piffle to say more dumb piffle tings
(Offline)   Reply With Quote