View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #29 (permalink)
rodimusprime
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The Woody Allen episode was the last straw for me. The way he was being condescending and disrespectful to Keith and Chemda any time they brought up a point where he contradicted himself was just infuriating. And then he basically pulled the "oh you're getting upset about this and I'm not so I win" move at the end of the show.

And it was like he took every joke they made as an insult but any thing he said to them that was insulting was just supposed to be laughed off. Felt like he wanted it both ways the whole show.

He was treating the whole episode like some sort of debate and that was when I realized it was only a debate for him now. It wasn't a guest appearance on the podcast where they'd have some laughs and good conversation any more.

I couldn't listen to the NYC Crime Report after that either. It just felt like all the "jokes" he'd been making about statutory rapists and women were no longer coming from a "character" he was playing but it was just Pat's opinion. And it's probably always been that way.

Last edited by rodimusprime; 11-13-2014 at 12:39 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote