View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
jaredv1214
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Roethlisberger has been accused of rape 3 times.

It's odd b/c even the things Big Ben did at parties seems completely fucked up. Pulling his dick out and walking up to women was one of his "moves" at parties and shit. Forcing his hands up skirts and all kinds of other shit. Just creepy.
Then the deleting of files from phones of witnesses by his body guards and him saying the girl "fell and I helped her up"? It doesn't sound good.

Then reading the second accuser's account of the incident? Seemed very damning to me.

Dude was accused of rape at least twice that we know of and settled out of court once. Statistically less than 3% of rape accusations are false.

And I agree the information was much harder to find than the Ray Rice / Adrian Peterson stuff. I think Roethlisberger benefited from this happening just before the TMZ era of sports journalism started. He also benefited from the fact that our society doesn't talk openly about rape in detail b/c many feel it's not in good taste to go into detail like that in the national media.
See, this is different than anything that Liza or Megan brought up. Keith asked for this information. At least to me, it seemed like Keith was unaware of any of this information. I won't speak for him, but I believe that when Keith sees this, he will form an opinion one way or another about his feelings concerning Ben. I am not saying anyone was falsely accusing Ben, but wanting evidence shouldn't be something that people get angry with Keith over.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote