View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 03:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
MichaelApproved
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Wow. What a crazy life Michael has lived/ is living! Listening to his stories was like watching Wolf of Wall Street. You think, "Dudes really live like this? That's gangster."

Great guest. Good with the booze and quick with an answer. Some answers got into the realm of who gives a shit and/ or "this feels like school" with the bit coin and computer coding talk, but Keith was quick to shout the interview boat into more entertaining waters

One question I now have is, "So who is this other brother?" What's he like? It seems Chemda is the loving/ nurturing type. She also is business savvy - like Michael. Who seems to be brainy and tech proficient. But who is the other one? I feel like no one ever talks about him.

Keith described the other brother as "intimidating" and that he was scared of him upon meeting him. Is he the jock of the Khalili fam? Is he close to their mother and father? Religious?

Great ep. Definitely falling into the mandatory KATG category, but now I wanna hear about this brother. Until then, Michael Khalili A++
Thanks!

There are three siblings: Andrew, Chemda and me. Andrew is the oldest and who I partnered with years ago during the first dot com boom. Now, he works on a site that he created called Mixergy - Business tips for startups by proven entrepreneurs It's a site that talks about big business successes and failure in an effort to tech you something about avoid failures and replicate successes.

He's close to our parents and is a believer though he's not extremely religious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Andrew is the other brother and Chemda has talked about him quite a bit. Not sure how you missed that unless you confused the two brothers for the single brother.
I'm happy to take credit for stories about him

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Do people really have relationships where they yell at each other? It sounds like a Seinfeld joke.
It seems like, for some people, intense fighting is a normal part of relationships. If you're not fighting, you're not communicating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
In honor of one of my favorite KATG guests gracing the best show ever did with his presence, I went and lost money playing poker before hand and am now ready to watch. I have my Party! Super Party! shot glass ready to take a shot each time Keith yells it. How many shots did you do before the show? 5? Ok. So pumped! Let the awesomeness begin.
Thank you! Sorry about the poker though. If you enjoy playing, you might like this reddit Poker

There was definitely pregaming before the show. Maybe 3 or 4 beers?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a little pregame.jpg (47.0 KB, 9 views)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote