View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 08:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tulipaloozi
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

2104: Pudding Out

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418352137.701277.jpg

It puts the puddin' on it's skin or it gets the booze again.

I read a few articles last month citing "sources close" to Camille that she was considering filing for divorce. I will believe it when it's actually finalized.

http://m.ibtimes.com/bill-cosbys-wif...nocent-1729573

She had to have been aware of the "cheating", but maybe she is just finding out that it wasn't fully consensual by both parties as she always assumed. Could you imagine basically giving your husband a green light for infidelity (for whatever idiotic reason that may be) and decades later finding out that instead of being married to a normal cheating millionaire, he was a piece of shit that actually drugged/raped his "mistresses"? It's probably a very tough pill to swallow ... err ... situation to be in to unknowingly participate in Cosby's fucked up rape game. Especially for this long.

But then I think of the previous settlement some years back and wonder, with 13 women who all had similar stories and who were ready to testify against him if the case went to court, how she didn't question it then? Did he convince her that they were all liars and only after his money? I'd have an incredibly hard time shaking the thoughts of him doing this to countless girls while also staying married to him through this whole thing.

She's probably sitting in their mansion, unable to give up the comfy lifestyle she's been so used to for decades while at the same time a little part of her is thanking God that none of those girls raped were her daughters. (So far though, right?)

Last edited by Tulipaloozi; 12-11-2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Picture didn't show right. :/
(Offline)   Reply With Quote