View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh my fucking god that was amazing!!!

Thoughts in no particular order:
  • I wonder if it was chance or deliberate that Chemda was in this episode (not that I don't enjoy Danny usually)
  • I think this might be the first time that I saw Chemda struggling getting info out of a person --> I think this is a clear case for MNIK to the rescue so we can get the full picture
  • I knew it, I knew it, I knew it and now I don't have to feel so creepy for wondering about whether some people I never met actually date or not
  • you need video for this episode, they are adorable together
  • yes please absolutely have him on the marathon, and bring some of the other Cave comedy radio guys along as well just having the Zebrowskis siblings would already make my day
  • sidenote: Jackie is filling the Patrice shaped gossip queen hole in my heart
  • when I first listened to Last Podcast on the Left I thought it was too weird for me but now I am addicted and if thats not your cup of tea you should give Abe Lincoln's Top Hat a chance that is very informative usually
  • great subtle product placement on the T-shirt ...

Last edited by Lanfear; 12-30-2014 at 09:18 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote