View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 08:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
da_ticklah
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Considering he has his own scandal (picking up a trans person) I understand not wanting to shit on someone else who has a scandal. I'm not saying 30+rapes and picking up a lady boy are equal but still a scandal.

The timing of when he knew that was the skit and when he decided not to, that is all I can fault him for. Conversely why didnt SNL have a few options written so there was something else for him to do, the show routinely preps throwaway skits. It's crazy to think you dont have another option for the person who saved the show back in the 80's FOH. Eddie at 19 was edgy, Eddie at 50 is trying to hold on to whats left of his movie career and does not want to piss off people who might be able to help him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
Eddie Murphy Turned Down Bill Cosby 'SNL' Impression | Rolling Stone - is "he doesn't need the laughs" a thing with him?

I was looking forward to some crazy, and he comes out, says thanks and bounces. Fuck him. We should've been given 4 minutes of Maya Rudolph's Donatella Versace instead.

Also, I love that Keith couldnt even say "reservoir dogs". (I guess it'll be okay cause they don't go "hey! We're reservoir dogs ova here!" In the actual movie ��)