View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
MichaelApproved
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
after the news story about the three teenagers who disappeared in Turkey and are believed to be isis babes now I just started to really wonder "what the fuck" as well.

is there just a very small amount of incidents that seem like a bigger thing because they're all over the news or is everyone suddenly turning really goofy?
I wonder that too. In general, we hear about more crimes happening across the U.S. and think "Crime is going way up!" but it's actually that we have access to more news. We hear stories about shootings in towns we normally wouldn't know about because there's so much access to news. Crime is actually down to record lows.

I feel like it's partially the same with these other incidents. If these girls weren't flying across the world to become ISIS wives, maybe they'd go across town and be gang member hoochies (or gang leaders, woman can be anything they want).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
also I lol'd really hard at work at the Police Story
(Offline)   Reply With Quote