View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

It's so interesting what Brolo was saying about women only want you when you're taken. Sometimes we forget we're really just evolved animals. I mean, think about it.

Men must be terrifying to women. We're essentially these sex crazed beasts. We constantly have an ulterior motive. So when the female herd sees that one of their own deems one from the male herd as ok; there's an appeal there. It's like an unspoken announcement. "This one is safe." It's also how we're all wired. You don't notice something until someone else has it. Oh. You got a new phone. Let me hold it. Yeahhhh. I needs me one of these!

Dig the Stevie Wonder talk. I used to have Talking Book on vinyl. I remember someone pointing out the braille, but just assumed it was the title. Such a cool and heart-filled inscription. DIG IT!!!

It's KATG 10th Anniversary today.

You think about all that Keith and Chemda have accomplished through this medium of podcasting. Living in New York City. Making a living. Creating a studio. Making a network. Putting their friends on deck and behind a mic. Doing live events. Running marathons. The achievements are seemingly endless.

As a fan, I just think of all the cool comedy and music this show has turned me onto. All the great people associated with the show. There's an amazing culture surrounding Keith and the Girl.

Thanks for being a special part of that

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 03-07-2015 at 01:20 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote