View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 08:22 PM   #31 (permalink)
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Seriously???

You consider a tweet or FB post the same as a physical encounter?

Next time a guy twice your size corners you and says that he's gonna rape you, I suggest you block or unfriend him. Yeah, that oughta do it.

Next time you're walking alone down the street and a group of guys yell something at you and start following you, let me know if it feels the same as someone posting shit.
i said i take it as seriously.

the guy who confronts me, i have a physical description to give to the police. if i see him again, i can know to react. i have something on him. i can point and go, "YOU!" anything else goes wrong? i have a suspect handy.

the guy behind the screen? could be anyone. doesn't matter what size he is. could be stalking me. his ISP could be fake, so i don't even know where he is. how would i know? how much information does he have on me? does he know people i know? /is it/ someone i know? is he communicating with me on other sites with other screen names; are there more people involved? how many? did he google my address? does he know what my house looks like? does he have folders on his computer compiling pictures of me across the internet? is he doxxing me? are my pictures elsewhere? is he tracking my moves across the internet to plan a physical attack? how would i recognize the threat? my computer is in my home; he is now in my home. that is a violating feeling.

i'm an internet troll myself. i know how dangerous i can be when i don't have to worry about being physically able to do something or be known.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.

Last edited by Sparrow; 03-11-2015 at 08:29 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote