View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 10:04 PM   #63 (permalink)
Scumhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
ya know, both our regions were English penal colonies. at least we had enough good sense to not have picked up cockney.
Hurr hurr hurr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
If you are an asshole on the internet is is not a big leap to say you're probably a bit of an asshole in real life, and it is reasonable to expect real life consequences for your actions over the internet.
I would love to argue that first point, but unfortunately I can't. Except for the "a bit" part, I guess.

All you arseholes are making good points about the consequences. My only issue is proportionality. Losing a job for being a dickhead? I guess so. People need to be aware that it's a brave new world and no matter where you are and what you're going, some cunt is probably watching & recording you. Fuck the world, fuck facebook, and fuck the internet.

One other question - some dude selling hotdogs at a baseball game - do we really not want to buy a hotdog from him if he sent a stupid tweet? How does the "I can't work with this person" argument stack up for this poor cunt?