View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 08:02 AM   #50 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Wowza. I think I learned more in the hour it took to read and comprehend Rosa's posts then I did in the last decade. I also have been taking pics of snow for years now and always wondered why it looks so damn blue. So RobotParker, thank you for solving that particular mystery.

The brain controls how you experience the world. As a depressed person, I'm always fascinated by people who can interpret the world in any other way. I had no idea that this extends to color as well. But it makes sense now. Kinda.

Rosa. Your findings are incredible. WIRED is a big time publication and cheers to you and your collaborator on all attention/ success. This is America though. Science needs to be marketed. Sold. How can this info be translated to dollars?

Take my old, favorite Ween band tour shirt, for instance. It's old as fuck. It used to be brown, but is now faded and whitish in appearance. You say there's no such thing as light, but then this shirt was brown; now it's white. Is this from it's inability to reflect light? Do colors ever fade if they never existed in the first place?!

We need to create a band T-shirt that never loses it's color. That's were the money is
(Offline)   Reply With Quote