View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:27 PM   #68 (permalink)
KOUNTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
More than that, she absorbs the initial barrage that everyone fighting her seems to think they need to come out of the gate with, then they tire themselves out and she can dismantle them or just knock them out (or in the case of Tamikka Brents, smash her orbital bone, the long term effects of which we don't yet know.) She's not a bad fighter, but she isn't great either. She can outlast people a decade or more younger than she is, some that are bigger than her even, because she can take hits than no other woman can. (Maybe Cyborg and Rousey can too. But they're better at not getting hit in the same way.)

We don't even fully understand how or why a person gets knocked out, so to know what effect having at some point been male might have on fighting women is impossible.

The anecdotal evidence is: you can get hit on the button over and over and not go down and you can punch people's eyes out.

Yeah I watched that Tamika brents fight. That was it for me. I thought immediately this just ain't fair. Then heard all the damage she did. Damage that doesn't happen in WMMA, and heard Tamika say that she has never felt such power in a fight or felt so helpless. Tamika is not a little helpless girl she is a bad woman. For her to say that told me alot.

Fallon left Tamika right
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fallon Fox vs_ Tamikka Brents Fight Video.jpg (9.8 KB, 42 views)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote