View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post

"When she tells me she's going dancing that means maybe she's just dancing maybe she's fucking somebody" what the hell kind of trust is that? That would make me paranoid as hell. How is this any different from "closed" relationships where one person is still suspicious the other might cheat. "Yeah right, going out with the boys again"
may i share my experience?

if Bear is going off to a festival or if i leave for any length of time, we assume and are ok if either of us has the opportunity and wants to, we can take it. now, if he's sick, i'm the one that administers the care. holidays, just for us. birthdays, anxieties, money, family, when something awesome happens: we're the first we call. those are the "closed" parts of our relationship. i even don't mind if he calls to check up on me while i'm out: he's sincerely just making sure i'm alive and safe. i've answered his calls in bed with other people. no bigs. our trust is stored outside of our pants. not a judgment call, it's just how i'm able to build a relationship for myself that has any chance of standing while still being honest and true to and about the person i am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote