Thread: 71: Swingers
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 05:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jason272fist
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

We are glad you enjoyed it. To answer your questions as best we can:
1. We prefer to show our faces in our picture but it's not necessary if you need some anonymity. We try to keep it a little classy, post enough to give people an actual idea of what you look like, head to toe. Don't hid something you don't like about yourself. The idea is to eventually meet people that see those pics so don't leave surprises for them.

2. Openly talk about it. During dinner or something flat out say what you want. If she doesn't like doing it, you wouldn't want her to anyway. If your 100% honest about what you want and so is she there is no room for misunderstanding or being left unfulfilled. Honesty and openness have led to the best sex of our lives!!

3. Not sure I understand the last one. Soldier date and get married all the time, so yes we are allowed to be intimate. Do you mean overseas while deployed? Technically your not supposed to bang whole deployed unless your married to that person. Swinging is technically against the rules too. There are military laws against adultery but Jess would have to take proof of my infidelity to my commander for me to get in trouble and that's not going to happen.

Hope those answered your question. Keep them coming.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote