View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 04:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This was a great show, Brooke is very eloquent and brought her points across very clear and I super enjoyed that.
I feel for her probably not really knowing what KATG is (as she had such short notice until she came on but yeah for her being so cool and proactive to offer to be on the show) I think she rolled with the questions very well.

And I also never have any idea what age Americans are when they tell me what they did in Junior High or similar wordings. It is really like she was raised not learning all the vocabulary of a language.

Homeschooling is illegal in Germany for pretty much all the reasons discussed on the show and just recently there was a case of kids being taken away from their parents that are in a religious sect and refused to send the kids to school (and regularly hit their kids with canes which is also illegal).

I am sure you can homeschool very well if you put the effort in it but this would be so incredibly hard to control. What would you do send a letter to everybody and ask them to confirm they talked about their kids about sex education and evolution?

Last edited by Lanfear; 06-02-2015 at 05:00 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote