Thread: 128: Dimed Out
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

"What if your enemy is killed, but Piffle is cloned?" LOL

I like how Keith can't be tricked into pig fucking because he's seen Wishmaster. I'd like to see a short novel/ collection of Keith stories that relate to everything he's learned from those movies. Might be funny. Or not.

Dimed Out has a fun rock energy to it. But I liked it more after the lyrics were explained.

I gotta say. One of the worst things about cig smoking is that it completely ruins the smoker's sense of smell. You have no idea that your hands, breath, and clothes smell worse than an ashtray. It's an incredibly tough addiction to kick. Like most addictions it can make the user defensive.

I hope Danny treads lightly with the smoking thing. What is a bad habit to non-smokers is a total way of life to the smoker. Whatever alternatives are suggested, e-cigs (which work pretty good throughout the day - then you have a beer and need a real cig) or gum or patches - there's just nothing like that real smoke. It's so gross but so enticing.

You look goofy, but there's no odor to using a vaporizer
(Offline)   Reply With Quote