View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 06:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
It's kind of odd, all this drama, when you think about it. It's really very simple.
not really. when you're building something from scratch and often in uncharted territories, and especially with group intellectual property, these kinds of confrontations about boundaries and credit happen. they're usually behind closed doors and nobody talks about them because who wants to hear that? nobody and nothing inside of that situation is particularly flattering in the moment. it's going to come to a resolution. if we had just had an announcement Danny is now a writer nobody'd be the wiser, but we'd be far less entertained and less invested in the journey. this is after all a 'put your personal situation out there for entertainment' kind of podcast. if you can't hang you just can't hang.

i've gotten my butt hurt more times than i care to admit about things i was right and wrong about that took some facilitation to get through with my team. i'm the defensive jerk a lot of the time. it's cool to hear it played out live. and if there's one thing this show really is good about, it's showing us the ugly to make us feel not so alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.

Last edited by Sparrow; 07-02-2015 at 07:03 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote