View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 09:50 AM   #47 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I know that Keith thinks that being called Joke Thief is like being called a nazi and that's probably where most of the anger is coming from, thinking that Danny most hold disdain for him like he would to an actual career Joke Thief like Mencia. But that feeling of hate and disgust for a somelike that just isn't what Danny has. I think when it happens Danny is angry, feels left out and wishes he could say somethin at the time. Different level of reaction. Once they get through that the actual allegation wasn't meant to hurt Keith - but maybe some of the other stuff said when they started bickering was - I think that'll make the ground easy.

I think the title of Asst. Producer makes more sense for all the stuff Danny does because, like Keith said in this show, the tittle of Writer makes me think Danny would need to do a lot more writing specifically for the show.

You guys are totally a family and a team and like a family you can sometimes hurt each other with words. Now you know to just kinda establish where the boundaries are
(Offline)   Reply With Quote