View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 08:17 AM   #60 (permalink)
indarkjoy
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You know this is how we do: from time to time serious things come up that I feel need to be addressed whether we have a guest scheduled or not. I didn't feel this could wait a week. I was going to talk about it with Ted Alexandro the following day, but then on the show, since Frank was talking about BEING A GHOSTWRITER, it seemed to fit perfectly.

I know you know KATG, but I'll explain it anyway: The guest is joining our show. They can say something or not, but it's real and it's raw and it's personal, and some days deep shit is gonna happen. If the guest wants to be all squirmy, then that's on them. Look what show you asked to be on.

I would LOVE to be a guest on a show with this personal drama exploding around me, are you kidding?

How can this NOT be interesting? Maybe confrontation makes you uncomfortable.

You have a HUAR tattoo. You don't think those robots are are gonna be confrontational?

You like KATG cause it's real. Woman up.
Keith, you are right, and I owe you and Chemda an apology. I re-listened to the episode and it made complete sense to bring up the issues with Frank there, and after listening to it a 2nd time, I was less uncomfortable as well, which I think was mostly the reason for my rush to comment so quickly, my own uncomfortableness and desire to hear more from Frank and less about Danny. I need to remember to hold in my comments until my 2nd listen. You'd think after 10 years I'd know this. You are right, I am wrong, I'm sorry.
HUAR and L'chaim!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote