Thread: 71: Swingers
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 09:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
bw81
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What a great episode - something I love about What's My Name is finding out about people, lifetyles, etc... that I haven't and probably never will encounter in my normal life.

Jason & Jess were so comfortable in every way which is crazy to me. Chemda was asking all the right questions and nothing was too taboo for them. Which is what I guess makes them perfectly fit for this type of lifestyle - being able to be completely open about everything they want, don't want and everything in between. I'd love to be able to have the complete openness that they share. I'm not talking about the lifestyle but just between the two of them - it's a beautiful thing.

Couple questions I don't remember being answered:

1) If either of you decided that you'd had enough of this lifestyle, do you think you would be able to stop or is this something you intend to live the rest of your lives?

2) Have you ever talked someone out of the lifestyle? Either because you know it won't suit them or that maybe you can see it leading to the detriment of their relationship? Or would you just not got involved?

3) Jason, have you been mistaken for Ash (Bruce Cambpell) from Evil Dead?

Thanks again for the show!