View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
bw81
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Considering video games are more complex these days, I want the booklet. I have limited time to play them so I shouldn't have to do research before I am able to cram in 30 minutes of game time. I think it's just another way to cut costs in production but these games aren't your normal Move Left, Move Right, Jump & Attack. It's complex and to be able to get the most out of the game that you made for me to play, give me the booklet so I can play it right.

Straight Outta Compton should have the tag line, "Based on the NWA story". Bits of dialogue being made up is fine because nobody transcribed each conversation as it happened. But if you were at the show that NWA portrayed as having the police storm the stage, that just completely tarnishes your credibility and it sounds like there were plenty of actual events that could have taken its place. But it's Hollyweird I guess, wanting to up the ante.

I have a hard enough time knowing what is real or not in Borat but I know he is a fictional character so who gives a shit. All this movie sounds like it will do is make me question their lyrics;

[Ice Cube ]"When I'm called off, I got a sawed off"
- Do you Cube? Or do you got a board with a nail in it? Let's be honest.

{Eazy-E]"Maybe it's because I kick so much butt. I kick ass - or maybe cause I blast"
- Are you sure you weren't gay? You like talking about butts a lot...