View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sparrow

Wendi was lovely! my goodness. more of her, please and thank you.

p.s. Chemda, if i haven't openly expressed the depth of my lady crush on you i've been unconscionably rude. you are a beautiful treasure. a goddess among women: revered by your people; feared by your enemies. you are Reason and Heart, Patron Saint of Goodtime and Warmfeel. i worship at the alter of your Mad Skrillz.

to appease you, here's a black-out-drunk sex story about being sloppy and seventeen:

2002. my friend Ashley and i pulled the "i'm sleeping over at so and so's for the weekend" double switcharoo so that we could drive up after school Friday to a military base in North Carolina to hang out with a couple of marines i met over yahoo chat.

i don't know. i'm a dumb, impetuous critter. Aries.

we meet the two of them at a McDonald's parking lot (safety?) then follow them to one of their friends' off base apartments wherein i was handed a bottle of Hypnotiq. i had never drank before. i remember going into the kitchen with the guy who was supposed to be with Ashley, Greg, his picking me up, sitting me on the counter, and making out with me. i woke up on a pile of dirty laundry in an empty room just before dawn with the guy i went to see, something Ramirez--he was a beautiful slender Puerto Rican. he told me he was a virgin. i don't know if that's true; what a dumb thing to say.

we wake up again later that morning and Greg wants to watch Full Metal Jacket. so we do that. Ashley's still napping and Ramirez heads out, so Greg fingers me for a while on a bare mattress on the floor in the living room. Ashley wakes up, Ramirez comes back from somewhere, and we all start drinking again, more Hypnotiq. i did not enjoy Full Metal Jacket; the fingering has yet to be topped.

i remember waking up Sunday morning naked on the bare mattress next to Ashley. Greg was asleep in what looked like a baby's room, Ramirez, wasn't anywhere. there was a big. fucking. hole. in the dry wall at the end of the hallway.

the story i got was that Greg and i had taken off fucking in the baby's room, pissing off Ashley /and/ Ramirez. he takes off and Ashley was about to strand me in North Carolina except that i started screaming. she runs back, pulls Greg off me, and he throws her into the wall. then i, being confused and black out drunk, start losing my shit and throwing up all over the house. and once on Greg's feet while sitting on the toilet. they get me calmed, settled down, and Ashley watches over me all night. next day, we cleaned up and went home pretty ASAP.

a few months later Greg asked me to come back up to the military ball thing. i convince my mother to drive me because America using a made up back story about how i knew this guy. it was a lot of fun, i got to wear a gown, but when he took me back to where he was staying--somebody's back room that wasn't really a bedroom--he laid me down, lifted up my dress and took polaroids, told me some real fucked up stories about his being discharged and then took me back to my hotel.

my boyfriend was real mad about it later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.

Last edited by Sparrow; 08-18-2015 at 09:52 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote