View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 08:22 AM   #5392 (permalink)
Mundane Soul
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
Just started Alphabear and it's the cutest! I had to delete my game though cause I got to Chapter 3 and realized I was missing the robot bear from Chapter 2 and didn't see a way to go back. Not even annoyed!

Dragon Age is still the tits and taking up most of my time. I've got a post it note of things to do to get more cheeves. Anyone know where the fuck to get Ferelden Locks once you've passed the point (storywise) where those guys in the hills who drop them spawn?! It annoys me to no end to have that requisition sitting there unfulfilled. ::nerds out::

Aside from that the fiance has been hogging the Xbox playing Destiny so I'm back to Spelunky and Nuclear Throne (updated!) on Steam.
Try this: Ferelden locks where to find them after main and side quests complete? - Dragon Age: Inquisition Answers for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs
And this: Hinterlands Cage Requisition - Dragon Age Wiki

The other thing to keep in mind is that the requisitions are neverending, which kind of drove me nuts. Every time you complete one the scout in the area will give you another and another and another. I eventually had to just quit talking to them after the first few quests in each area so I didn't go insane.

You're making me want to play through it again, especially when you mention the achievements. I got a metric fuckton of them because I did just about everything the game had to offer but I still need to go back and make different decisions, etc. I still need to beat it on Nightmare, too.

And yeah, if you're digging Dragon Age then the Witcher will be right up your alley. I actually think it's a better game both story and gameplay-wise, though I do still love DAI. Of course, I have about an hour a week to play games anymore, so I'll probably beat it sometime in 2018. The great thing about the Witcher, though, is that I can use that hour to go do some random side quest that ends up blowing my mind.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote