View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewillbesnacks View Post
I think Ian said he was not homophobic, just the way he said it kind of sounded like he left out the "not". The whole comparing marriage with prostitution thing was pretty dumb though. He's acting like a woman marries a man in exchange for his money in all cases, and a prostitute exchanges sex for money, so they're basically the same. It's like saying "humans drink water, and fish live in water, so humans are basically fish."

He said some questionable stuff but overall I thought he was a solid guest, and anyway it made for a super entertaining episode.
I agree with this sentiment...

I think it's good to have guests on once in a while that rile up a healthy debate. I don't agree with some of his contentious points, but as long as everyone respects each other's right to have an individual point of view, I think it's a good thing to have folks that go "against the grain"...

Plus I love it when Keith gets riled up!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote