Thread: 2355: Bar None
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
My Sweaty Balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
It wasn't as simple as "I disagree." He made it sound like anyone who has ever sent a lover a sexy picture is some sort of degenerate lowlife who can't get laid in real life. Its not a great idea to keep said photos on your phone for ever and ever but don't act like you're better than someone cause no one ever sent you their tits is all.
He used the word dip shit, meaning dumb (and explained that pics are gonna get out)

Sean Said - " ... I do more than have to wack-off to people on a phone. ..."

What I heard was that nudie pics are not his thing. Apparently this shames people that do send pics.

Now when he said he'd never sent or received a nudie pic or dick pic Chemda said "must be a nice life".

Now that is straight up prude shaming.

I'm organising a prude walk in protest - burqas, neck to knee bathing suits for men, the word prude written across my chest in big letters under a singlet, a shirt, a jumper a jacket and a coat.

We are taking the word prude back, fuckers. (literally fuckers)
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at M.I.T.; good genes, very good genes, O.K., very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, O.K. …”
- Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Last edited by My Sweaty Balls; 03-31-2016 at 09:46 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote