View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 12:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Sparrow

also, they increased the font on Sanders name to imply that he's the winner. of what, i don't fucking know b/c he's not running against Obama and there's no need to compare him to Obama. why would it be important that he's bigger, faster, stronger than the guy leaving office? b/c he was Hillary's last opponent and now we get to measure their dicks and pee streams to see who wins that, too, because the media is making your campaign feel limp?

i'm less concerned with who wins what and why and how than with the thinking that a win is a panacea. we will celebrate all weekend and be disappointed ole Bernie couldn't give us a Utopia in a single presidency.

want a truth bomb? we aren't in a position to create or support Bernie's programs. i would LOVE my generation to gift the country universal healthcare and education, we aren't there yet. we will not be there in 4 years. the /best/ we can do is start the process of untangling the necklace around our economy before we can go waving the fruits of our labor around. those fruits have already been eaten, friendo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote