View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Michael's Servant
Administrator

168: That's the Show with Dan Abraham

Ahoy, mateys! Welcome back to This is the Greatest Show Ever Danny. Comedian Dan Abraham and his fancypants camera join The Morning Zoo Crew to discuss negative feedback with Danny's psychiatrist, compete in the first-ever Third Annual That’s the Show with Danny Academic Bee, and show off his butt tattoo. Full of beloved new characters, radical and appealing bits, and an all-around sense of goodwill, Episode 168 is a sure-to-be future classic likely to go down in history as one of comedy's defining moments, right alongside the first Bazooka Joe comic and the second time Jennifer Lawrence tripped at the Oscars. I am being held hostage and someone, I assume Danny, is forcing me to write this description, all because I wanted to be cheap and buy a dresser from Craigslist instead of just going to IKEA. Please help. Please tell my wife I love her dad's Netflix account. And tell my son his daddy loved him very much and would have been so proud of him no matter who he decides to love, man or woman, and that, heck, even his old man was in college once and college can be such an…experimental time. Full of all sorts of new sensations and learning experiences and cherished memories. College fucking rules. But please try to rescue me before you tell my son all of that. You can go ahead and tell my wife the Netflix thing, though. Oh god he’s got a knif

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote