Thread: 2415: Hancocky
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 05:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
invader
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I've been thinking maybe Keith's parents know just as much as he does and they are just trying to play dumb so Keith can just give up in frustration. I call it the Malley gambit.

I know nothing about my fathers side of the family and the stuff I know about my mothers side I could probably do without. I come from Jamaican heritage a relatively small island. So it's not unusual for other Jamaicans to ask you your surname and what part of the island you are from. It's surprising how often people are familiar with each others family. I was once talking with my best friend's mother and she said that her husband was very familiar with the area my family is from. She asked for my mothers last name I told her Hall her eyes widened and she said; "oh boy... I've heard him say, the only good Hall is that one" and gesture towards the main hallway in the house. Knowing the little that I do all I could do was laugh. I have to admit I was sort of impressed at the level of fuckary that half of my family was able to achieve.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote