View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 01:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Eric M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Hey white man, shut your fucking mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Where the fuck you at dude? Fuck your job, come here and respond. Tell me why it's more important that I admit that outside of this situation he's a shitty dude. Come back and argue that some more you piece of garbage.
Alright racist, which one is it? Should I shut my mouth or do you want a response? I said he didn't deserve to die. No one doing what he was doing does. Bringing up a fact shouldn't fucking bother you this much. You give conservatives a pass to call you stupid by sticking your head in the sand ignoring facts like a fucking child.

I'm on your fucking side. I've went and held signs and marched down in Miami for your cause. I'm fully on board with black lives matter. I voted for the candidate who might have fucking done something about it too. Acknowledging that he wasn't a fully innocent dude doesn't mean I think he should've died. It doesn't help or hurt your cause to point out this fact, but conservatives will try and use it against you and you better have something better to argue with than "shut your fucking mouth white man" if you want to get anywhere.