View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 03:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
Newsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Where the fuck you at dude? Fuck your job, come here and respond. Tell me why it's more important that I admit that outside of this situation he's a shitty dude. Come back and argue that some more you piece of garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
The problem is that people are getting too emotional and at that point are unable to coherently debate their point of view. When someone brings up their criminal history the very next question should be, "Okay, then do you feel that this person was dealt with fairly in this situation and why? How did the police that dealt with him know this guys history and if they did were their actions justified or even legal?" These are the correct responses so that you can achieve a dialogue and get that person to think of the issue as a whole." Yelling shut up, or fuck the police is just ignorant, destructive and divisive.
WELL I GUESS ILL JUST BE THAT. DESTRUCTIVE AND DEVISIVE. MAYBE YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN MY FLAMES SO YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF MY WAY. FUCK DIALOGUE. YOU SEE KT HAPPENING IN THE POST ABOVE AND IT'S GETTING JUST AS MUCH DONE AS MY YELLING.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote