View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 10:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
bw81
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I know doctors know things but what happened to Myka's bf sounds like what happened to me a couple years ago;

I'd started at the gym pretty heavily for a few months after not really doing much more than a volleyball game a week for exercise.

During a workout I needed to do pushups and as I started them this particular day I got an instant headache after about 5 push-ups. It took a couples hours for the headache to subside and any time I'd go to do some exercise, sure enough after a few minutes I would get an instant, really bad headache.

I went to a physio and she said my neck and traps were extremely tight. After a few intense massages of my neck and shoulders, I was slowly able to start working out without getting the headaches. There were also some simple head turning, rotation exercises the physio had me do for a few weeks.

There were smaller muscles in my neck that were weak and needed strengthening. Because I was so tight in my neck and shoulders, they gave out and left the weak neck muscles to do the heavy lifting which lead to the headaches.

Since Myka'a man is a handyman and probably does more than his share of physical labor, he may be experiencing what I had.

Or he's dying. I'm not a doctor.

Really bummed about Myka's show ending but you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope to keep hearing on KATG in some capacity.