View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 02:28 AM   #48 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Oh Lanfear you button-pushing not-listening goofy bitch...

What's happening is that you and the host you're hearing must have heard disgusting things and then you assumed I was GOING to say the same thing, even though I was clear up front that I wasn't justifying the murder.

I didn't hear what you somehow heard from the news. I don't regularly watch the news. I learned about the rap sheet later. I was interested to learn the man's past, so I thought others would find it interesting as well.

I'll also not NOT say something I think is interesting because a moron may misunderstand it after I believe I made my point clearly.

I reheard what I said 3 times. I'm 1,000% comfortable with it.
Oh I'm not surprised you are comfortable with it, you are always comfortable with everything you say. I think that's usually a good quality.

And I don't know what you think you wanted to say or meant or tried to be cute with technically not really saying it but I can't be the only one to dumb to understand your wisdom because this is what your show notes say:

Quote:
— Always Look On The Bright Side Of Death: Keith was less sad about Alton Sterling’s death when he learned of his rap sheet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote