View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 06:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
craigdw
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Another great show, Danny

Danny, I really look forward to your show every week. Sometimes I forget it's coming. At the end of the week I'm mired in the usual work bullshit. I pick up my phone to refresh the KATG VIP feed so I have something fun to listen to on the way home. I see that familiar TTSWD, and I truly get happy. I know you get a lot of bullshit comments like the nonsensical one about Ethel or whatever. After all the work you put into the show, that's all you get?? I know you have a lot of listeners who love the show, but just don't take the time to write and tell you so. I wish more people would leave you some heartfelt feedback, because I know there are a lot of satisfied Danny Boys out there. That's why I try to comment as often as I can. You're really doing a great job. Sometimes the best parts of the show aren't the planned jokes (though those are great, too), but your little offhand, stream-of-consciousness mumblings under your breath. I get the biggest kick out of those. This is going to sound sappy, but I bet I speak for a lot of people when I say that life isn't always happy for a lot of us; it's ho hum and tedious and full of frustrations. So it's great to have something like your show to look forward to every week. It's a guaranteed laugh riot. You're doing good work, improving people's quality of life. You really are. So -- Thanks!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote