View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sparrow

wide age gaps have always been a thing for me. i was a less than 5 foot tall late bloomer with a baby face; a good chunk of my sexual history is strung up in my being, and then being perceived to be, jailbait. did i know the attention was creepy? yep. and even at 14 that shit turned. me. on. i wielded that power like a goddamn sword for my own amusement. the first epoch of Britney Spears was a magical time.

on the flip side, i've done my fair share of puma-ing, starting pretty early. i used to make one of the younger kids at my sitter's touch me when i was about 7; the Good Touch Bad Touch program we had to sit through at school told me how to get away with it--or how to avoid it rather, but i'm not stupid, it was titillating. took a 15 year olds virginity at 18 right after high school b/c i was mad at my boyfriend. and even today, i've got a couple of barely legal boys under my grown lady belt. it's so cute to call it hunting over wine, like it's not actual predation. i can't imagine what my life would have been like had i been a dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.

Last edited by Sparrow; 08-24-2016 at 12:04 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote