View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 09:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I just want to say that I really appreciate you doing this show and keeping us updated on what is going on.

I am sure that over the next months you will have some hard times but there will most definitely also be weeks or days where you will feel fine and might want to come into the studio to do some podcasting just for a change in scenery.
So let your lovely coworkers and friends support you in keeping the day-to-day KATG running and make decisions based on how you feel as each week comes. Your fans will be here waiting sending good vibes and happy to hear whatever updates you can/want to give us.

Do silly shows when they give you fun pain-meds, do a cranky show if you want to complain about yucky chemo, hide in your bed for 3 weeks and challenge MJG for best feedback crown when you happen to catch a live-show. Everything will be OK.

My picks for Keith and the Girls:
- Marcia Belsky
- Kerryn
- Myka Fox
- Katharine Heller
- Christi Chiello
- Molly Knefel
- Carmen Lynch
- Libby
- Rae Sanni
- Liz Miele
- Kelly Fastuka