View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Poll

It's a tough one. So I looked up their definitions. Cut & pasted a few pertinent facts.

CIRCLE

The circle is a universal symbol with extensive meaning. It represents: totality, wholeness, original perfection, the Self, the infinite, eternity, timelessness, all cyclic movement, God ('God is a circle whose centre is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere'. As the sun, it is masculine power; as the soul and as encircling waters, it is the feminine maternal principle. "It implies an idea of movement, and symbolizes the cycle of time, the perpetual motion of everything that moves, the planets' journey around the sun. The circle is also zero in our system of numbering, and symbolizes potential, or the embryo.

Other Associations:

Wholeness
Focus
Unity
Nurturing
Cycles
Initiation
Everything
Perfection
Womb
Centering
Revolution
Infinity
Mobility
Completion

TRIANGLE

A triangle is a polygon with three edges and three vertices. It's found in Geometry. A class that sucked just a little less than algebra. The triangle is also found in cautionary signs. Dumb ones like Slippery When Wet.

Other Associations

Dunce Caps

A Male Penis

The Washington Monument (which resembles a dick)

Concentration Camp Yellow Triangle Badges (made by nazis - a bunch of dickheads)

The triangle is also referred to as 'evidence' of some grand Illuminati conspiracy by crazy people leaving Jay Z youtube comments.

I went with circles. If you went with triangles that's ok. I guess that's how you were raised or something. Or like if you were born somewhere else and not an American. Maybe you like triangular dunce caps. Maybe you're wearing one as you read this.

Whoz to say?! I'm sure they're both totally equal. It's just that the one, (being the circle) just slightly better. When you voted. Did you put a dot inside a triangle or did you place it neatly inside a circle?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote