Thread: Halloween 2016
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Halloween 2016

I work at a video game company and our halloween contest is serious business... I had an amazing costume last year, but it just didn't play well to my "audience" since it was a paper doll.

This year I'm going to lean towards a video game theme for my work contest costume & narrowed it down to a minecraft character. I'm now stuck debating if I want to go the literal route, or fan art route. It's a zombie pig

Last, for the going out to parties I'm debating between two "LegenDAIRY" looks from the amazing drag queen Milk: Budding Beauty (flower beard) & Stepford Wife (you can see the robot peeking through the face zipper)

Any feedback would be appreciated! I want to have some fun with memorable LEWKS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CSla0vKUsAEvkGx.jpg (45.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Zombie_Pigman_4730570_lrg.jpg (75.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg minecraft_mob_spotlight__zombie_pigman_by_corefire1528-d60rxke.jpg (125.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg budding beauty.jpg (188.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg stamford wife.jpg (132.2 KB, 6 views)

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote