View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 03:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
craigdw
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I thought I already posted this, but I may have forgotten to hit submit. If it already exists in the forum’s annals somewhere, just consider me a douche for repeating it here.

I'd like to apologize to any Wrap It Up listeners who thought I may have been "condoning" "driving" while "watching" the video version of the last episode. While it's true I'm guilty of drive-watching, I've only done it once, and I should have been more clear that my recommendation was that everyone try listening to the show while traveling home alone. It's a great companion. I apologize to the Cleveland Police Department for placing anyone at risk, but I'd like to say in my defense that Libby and Danny are two heartbreakingly attractive persons, so you can understand my little road-ogling dalliance. Still, Uncle Craig wouldn’t want any little Danny Boys or wee Phillips Heads out there to follow his dangerous lead. So don’t. I hope this clears things up. That’s all I can write for now. I need the hand I’m typing with to steer this school bus.

CW Design Shop
(Offline)   Reply With Quote